The winners in the 15th Annual Awards of BULGARIAN PROPERTIES
This year we have once again kept the tradition of presenting our colleagues and partners with awards for best results and significant achievements.
While it was an extremely dynamic year, the housing market in Bulgaria remained resilient and continued to break records.
Together with that, our consultants had to deal with a number of challenges and concerns from clients arising from the war in Ukraine, the high inflation, rapid price increases, insufficient supply of properties for sale, as well as the expected increase of interest rates.
The achieved results speak for themselves, but if we have to summarize - we managed to cope with everything more than well!
We present you the winners for 2022:
10 YEARS IN THE COMPANY
The special prize for 10 years tenure at BULGARIAN PROPERTIES goes to Maria Lashkova, who has been part of our team since 2012.
MOST SIGNIFICANT GROWTH
In this category the winners are two offices that have achieved amazing results in this turbulent year:
• 1st place - Veliko Tarnovo Office
• 2nd place - Sunny Beach Office
An individual award for sales growth was awarded to Kalin Chernev, regional manager for Varna, for the results achieved in the sales of vacation properties on the Northern Black Sea coast.
MOST EXPENSIVE SALES
• The most expensive sale for 2022 is a deal made by Victor Vucheliiski - for an office building in Sofia, Lozenets quarter.
The other winners in this category are:
• Daniela Toteva - 2nd place
• Emiliya Emilova - 3rd place
Ivanka Stoykova from Buxton Office in Sofia, Kalin Chernev from Varna Office and Stefan Abanozov from the Borovets Office were awarded for the most expensive apartment, holiday property and country house sold.
AGENT OF THE YEAR
This is the most precious award for all sales agents. It is based on the highest sales volume, always number 1 in the monthly charts and excellent customer reviews.
The winners this year are:
• Ivan Krumov and Stefan Abanozov - both announced Agent of 2022
• Daniela Toteva who was awarded with Agent of the Year in the luxury market segment
• Sergey Pelovski - Agent of the Year with best customer, colleague and partner feedback
AWARDS FOR COMPLEXES AND BUILDINGS OF THE YEAR
• The 'Best Selling Complex' award for 2022 went to Central Park complex in Sofia
• The 'Best Selling Vacation Complex' award was given to Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort near Balchik
BULGARIAN PROPERTIES thanks the entire team for their tireless work, dedication and professionalism. For 20 years now, it is our team that distinguishes us and enables us to move forward boldly!
Congratulations to everyone on the results achieved!
We wish 2023 to be more peaceful and even more successful for everyone!