- 78.58 sq. m Area
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Life pushes us in different directions, robs our dreams and constantly limits the boundaries we know. The peaceful life we have read about in the books and the cherished moments with the loved ones is a privilege we can’t have nowadays. Time has now become the ultimate luxury – time to sit back and relax, time to reflect and time to enjoy, time to savor life’s pleasures and time to be with the people that mean so much to us.
The idea behind the Sozopolis was born after many sentences which started with "If only…" It is not just another new development to invest at. It is not just bricks and plaster.
It is a whole new concept of experiencing the magic of life, as we want you to start living the dream…
Sozopolis Resort is unique in every aspect. Designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol, the marine complex bears the same architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its beautiful cobblestone streets, surrounded by galleries and art shops, small cafes and a fine dining at Sozopolis Restaurant. Surrounded by spectacular views and marvelously landscaped gardens, the complex presents an outstanding collection of apartments and villas, dedicated in affording the utmost in unparalleled luxury and subjected to a demanding set of quality standards.
Sozopolis Resort is located on Kolokita cape 2 km south of the old town of Sozopol and 10 min drive from Primorsko Airport. It occupies an area of 88 500 sq.m and is presenting total of 186 residential units. Approximately 80% of the holiday homes have views towards the sea.
• The complex is separated in eight residential regions and comprises of 56 semi-detached houses with one to three bedroom apartments, as well as 21 detached houses. All of the units will come with completed bathrooms, ready to be furnished according to clients’ expectations and personal demand.
• The size of the one- and two-bedroom apartments varies from 60 to 145 sq.m
• The size of the three-bedroom apartments varies from 160 to 167 sq.m
• The size of the individual houses is 260 to 490 sq.m, some of them surrounded by private garden.
• The prices of the apartments include VAT.
The Maintenance fee for the Complex is 15 Euro without VAT per. sq.m. per year.
Resembling the town of Sozopol, the complex has various small shops and galleries, cozy open-air cafes and an elegant restaurant, as well as:
• outdoor swimming pool and pool bar;
• well-equipped fitness;
• massage zone;
• hair-dressing salon.
Sozopolis Resort has the following unique advantages:
• well-preserved and available for visitors archeological excavations with monumental value;
• high quality of the materials and the construction, strong control of the building process;
• close proximity to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort;
• 24h security
• gardening and maintenance of the common areas
• cleaning of individual apartments
• payment of commodity expenditures on behalf of the client
• interior design, furniture supply and fitting
• subletting of apartments on behalf of the client
• a certain volume of rentals guaranteed
• advice and mediation on rental contracts
• after-rent property care
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract one month after they have send a deposit.
• No company is needed to own an apartment or house in Sozopolis.
• It is not necessary for buyers to visit Bulgaria in order to sign the contracts or to acquire the ownership of their apartment. All paperwork and documents can be completed and posted to our office by secure mail.
• BulgarianProperties charge no agency commission for purchasing in this complex.
Reservation of apartments
Any apartment or house in Sozopolis can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 5000 Euros paid into the developer’s bank account by bank transfer. The buyer is expected to sign a preliminary contract with the development company as a proof of the payment. The second installment is to be paid within approx. 30 days after reservation.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY (Site plan with the different regions and number of houses)
(Constantly updated. The full price paid is written in the title deeds. Additional costs, notary fees, local tax and stamp duty are approximately 4-6% on top of the purchase price and there are no other hidden costs.)
- Mains drainage
- Internal bathroom
- Internal toilet
- Possible parking on the street
- Sea views
- On asphalt road
- Food shops nearby
- The closest airport is in Burgas (BOJ), about 42.0 km away
- Closest city/town Sozopol, about 2 km away