- 412.84 sq. m Area
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
We present to you a top-class property right on the seashore near Sozopol - Cape Kolokita. It is in an elite gated complex with impressive infrastructure and unique views of Sozopol and the sea.
Enjoy the luxury of being close to the sea, away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. The marina is 2 km from Sozopolis resort and it offers 200 berths for boats and yachts.
The fully-furnished house includes one apartment on the ground floor and two 2-bed maisonettes on the first and second floors.
• Ground-floor apartment 2V: consists of a beautiful and spacious living room with a kitchenette, storage room, entrance hall with a large wardrobe, bedroom, bathroom and WC, veranda with a wonderful view of the sea.
• Maisonette 2A:
- First floor: entrance hall, beautiful, sunny living room and kitchenette, bathroom, staircase, storage, terrace with sea view, entrance porch for organizing dinners and barbecues;
- Second floor: two bedrooms, bathroom and WC, corridor, staircase, terrace.
• Maisonette 2B:
- First floor: entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchenette, bathroom and WC, storage room, staircase, large terrace with a magnificent view of the sea bay, veranda;
- Second floor: two bedrooms, entrance hall, bathroom with WC, staircase, terrace.
The interior solutions are a natural addition to the first-class exterior finishing materials. Italian granite and terracotta tiles - Marazzi and Rubiera - were used for the terraces, living room floors, entrance hall and bathrooms. The floors in the bedrooms are made of pine and the staircases are protected by solid wood railings. The bathrooms in Sozopolis are also the result of the desire to offer a unique experience and true relaxation, the bathroom furniture is from the global leader Roca - Happening, Dama Senso and Sidney series, created especially for Roca by leading designers such as Ramon Benedito and Schmidt & Lackner, complemented by faucets with cutting-edge design and combining reliability, high technology and environmental responsibility. All houses in the complex are equipped with Toshiba air conditioners.
Sozopolis is designed as a replica of the Old town of Sozopol with its unique architecture and style, with its characteristic cobbled streets, red roofs and two-story bay windows.
The architectural team was honoured with an award for its work on the complex - recognition from the Union of Architects in Bulgaria for high professionalism, which is awarded once every 20 years.
All houses in Sozopolis are built for generations to come from the highest quality materials and offer comfort, generous space and panoramic sea views. A professional maintenance team takes care of the convenience of all owners.
At your disposal is a Mediterranean restaurant, where the food is a unique pleasure and the views captivate the mind. An outdoor pool, a fitness center, a minimarket and a hair salon have been built for you and your family to relax. For children there are open and closed children's corner with many climbing frames.
Extras at Sozopolis include:
• Mediterranean gourmet restaurant;
• Two gorgeous outdoor swimming pools for adults;
• A children's pool with a slide has been built for the children;
• Open and closed children's corner;
• Spa and wellness center, fitness club, beauty center;
• Shopping street with various shops and a supermarket.
Why Sozopolis is a unique project:
• elite properties have a unique architecture and meet all quality standards and requirements for convenience and functionality;
• preserved archeological artifacts of historical importance, accessible for visiting on the territory of the complex;
• own mineral spring with a water temperature of about 24 degrees, rich in magnesium, with a beneficial restorative effect;
• owning a property in Sozopolis you will enjoy the luxury of living by the sea, the entertainment and attractions of the popular Sozopol are less than 3 km away!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
You can reserve this property with a non-refundable deposit of 2,000 Euro, payable by credit card or by bank transfer to our company bank account. After receiving the deposit the property will be marked as reserved, no further viewings will be carried out with other potential buyers, and we will start the preparation of the necessary documents for completion of the deal. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information about the purchase procedure and the payment methods.
After sale services
We are a reputable company with many years of experience in the real estate business. Thus, we will be with you not only during the purchase process, but also after the deal is completed, providing you with a wide range of additional services tailored to your requirements and needs, so that you can fully enjoy your property in Bulgaria. The after sale services we offer include property insurance, construction and repair works, furnishing, accounting and legal assistance, renewal of contracts for electricity, water, telephone and many more.
- Communal water supply
- Communal sewage system
- Inverter air-conditioner
- Parking space
- Storage room
- Dobile glazing
- External insulation
- Interior doors
- Laminate flooring
- Painted walls
- Tiled flooring
- UPVC window frames
- Built-in kitchen
- Electric boiler
- Extractor hood
- Fully fitted bathroom
- Shower box
- Tumble dryer
- TV set
- Washing machine
- Gated development
- Swimming pool
- Sea views
- Views to inner garden
- Flower garden
- Well-kept garden
- Cable TV
- Food shops nearby
- external wall insulation
- Facade with mineral rendering
- Natural stone facade
- Wooden facade
- Roof tiles
- Closest city/town Ñîçîïîë, about 2 km away
Download DocumentsComplex features Info pack
|Covered area||412.84 sq. m|
|Garden Area||329.00 m2|
|Conditon of property||Excellent|